When students, investigators, and scientists are working on a research paper, they need to keep in mind that every academic paper needs to include several significant parts, such as introduction, main body, conclusion, and a list of references. When the introduction is presented, when all sources are prepared and formatted, and when the research is almost over, there is a need to come up with a solid conclusion.
This last part of the research should serve as a final step to delivering a high-quality paper where all essential parts are covered and where nothing is missed. Here you will find our lots of useful information about how to write a conclusion for a research paper.
Order it from experienced writers now!
For Only $13.90/page
Without a proper conclusion, the research can be considered incomplete. If a conclusion is missed or if it is not covering the major points of the paper, the chances to receive a bad mark is very high. Eventually, in order to write a good conclusion for a research paper, there is a need to understand some essential points a lot of people tend to forget about. By reading the recommendations for writing a conclusion mentioned above, developing a good conclusion will not be a challenge anymore.
Also you can read how to write research paper for money
Consider the following rules regarding how to write research paper conclusion.
- First of all, it is essential to provide a summary of the main points presented in the research. Since conclusion should serve as a final paragraph, its primary function should be summarizing all the aspects that are presented in the main body of the research. In order to avoid misunderstanding and frustrating, it is better to check the plan of the research first. Then, it will be easier to explain all the main parts of the study and to make a conclusion full and completed.
- Secondly, it is a mistake to forget asking a provocative question. It means that, after reading the final part of the research, the readers should be willing to learn more information about the topic chosen for investigation. It means that the writer is recommended to leave an interesting and provocative sentence in the last part of the study that should make the study more engaging. Those authors who know how to write a research paper conclusion, leave some food for thought at the very end for readers.
- Thirdly, it is important to remember that high-quality conclusion should evoke a vivid image in the reader’s mind. In other words, it means that a conclusion should help to understand what the author wanted to say and to deliver the essential message of the whole work. Without the ability to deliver the main message of the work clearly, a writer will probably fail to write proper research. As a result, the readers will not be able to comprehend the work correctly.
- Fourthly, a good conclusion should serve as a call for action. It means that the points mentioned in the paper should motivate the readers to think of something or to provoke them to act in a certain way. It is true that not all studies can make people change their habits or to do something. However, sharing some new insights and exciting ideas usually make people re-consider some standard ideas or stereotypes. In addition to this, depending on the topic of the research, it can be a good choice to end a study with a warning if you will spend one week to write it. It will help readers to comprehend what could be the possible result of specific actions or what might be the consequences of the research.
At the same time, it is worth trying to universalize the aspects covered in this research. This will help you with comprehending how to write conclusion for research paper. It means that comparing the main points of the study to other situations or articles can play a major role in understanding such research. By finding studies that cover the same topic or the articles that answer similar questions will help make the study unique and not look for the information that has been already found.
By contrast, there is a list of things that should be avoided while completing a conclusion. In order to avoid most common mistakes, it is better to save the tips before starting to develop the last part of the paper. Here are some most common issues that are ignored quite often:
- First of all, introducing a new idea or new topic, in conclusion, is a huge error. A conclusion should be used only for summarizing the ideas that were presented in the introduction and the main body of the study. That is why there is no need to mention any new authors or quotations in the concluding paragraph. Any new details should be added to the main body paragraphs.
- Secondly, copying the introduction or just adding a thesis statement to the concluding paragraph is a mistake as well. It is essential to remember that repeating the same sentences make the reading boring. The reader will probably consider such study unreliable.
- Thirdly, using a conclusion as one more paragraph to cover the points that were not included in the paper is wrong. It means that all points of the study should be analyzed in the main body of the article. In order not to get lost, it is better to come up with a plan of the research first. Then, it will be easier to check if all the questions that were stated before were answered and if all critical points are described.
Eventually, based on the aspects mentioned above, it is possible to see that writing a conclusion should not be difficult. If a student or a scientist will follow the rules that were examined above, coming up with a proper conclusion will not be a problem for him or her. At the same time, by re-reading the paper and by checking the whole work for mistakes can help the writer to avoid the most common errors that may increase the chances of impressing a teacher and completing a wonderful work.
In other words, it is easy to see that the recommendations presented above help the students or scientists to deliver a high-quality ending of the study. By coming up with solid collusion for a research paper, the probability of receiving a good mark is higher. Eventually, with all these points in mind, the question about how to write the conclusion of a research paper will not be a challenge for students and scientists any more.