Legalizing Drugs Research Papers delve into a sample of an order placed for a reasearch paper with a specific soources that are needed to complete the project.
Paper Masters will outline an entire research paper for you or provide you with a copy of the actual paper itself. Any topic related to legalizing drugs is possible when you purchase custom research.
For a research paper on legalizing drugs, you’ll need to summarize the issue and state your case, support your position on the issue, and present and address the perspective of the opposition. In your conclusion, we recommend you urge the reader to act or propose a solution. You must use the at least one of the articles such as “Drugs” by Gore Vidal in addition to at least two outside sources that are not websites (electronic journals, newspapers, databases, etc. ).
Below is an outline to help you in Legalizing Drugs Research Paper:
- Engage the reader
- Introduce the topic
- Get to the point (your thesis) HINT: You should tell what side you are taking here and why.
- Provide background on the topic
- Give the current perspective of the topic
- Provide the first claim of your argument a. Support with evidence from your observations and research
- Provide the second claim of your argument a. Support with evidence from your observations and research
- Provide the third claim of your argument a. Support with evidence from your observations and research
- Etc. until all of your main points are made. HINT: You don’t have to cover every point; you only have to cover the ones that are most significant.
- Briefly provide the central objections /alternative judgments to your claims. a. Support with evidence from your observations, the reading, and/or research.
- Refute the objections /alternative judgments to the extent that you can and acknowledge those that you can’t refute.
- Restate the main points of your argument.
- You got me all riled up now, so tell me what to do about it. Do you have any solutions in mind (if applicable)? Can you give me a look to the future at all? Etc.
Overview of Legalizing Drugs:
The concept of legalizing drugs is supported by the primary argument that it will do what existing drug policies have been unable to do – control drug trafficking, drug use and drug abuse. The arguments for drug legalization are as varied as the proposals for implementing legalization, which include
- Making drugs legal for the adult population, but illegal for minors
- Having only the government produce and sell drugs
- Allowing a private market in drugs, usually with restrictions on advertising, dosage, and place of consumption
Whether to legalize or not legalize drugs has been an increasingly important debate over the last two decades as the United States government has struggled to implement a war on drugs that extends beyond the nation’s borders. Advocates of drug legalization submit a variety of arguments to support the concept of providing adults with the opportunity to purchase drugs that have traditionally been illegal to sell, purchase or use. Opponents of drug legalization however offer their own arguments against the concept of making illegal drugs legal for purchase and use.
While advocates and opponents offer reasonable arguments to support their positions, these arguments also present negative implications that can have adverse affects not only on American society but also on societies throughout the world that are similarly struggling with the problems of illegal drug trafficking and use. On this assertion, it is fair to suggest that the outcome of the debate on whether to legalize or not legalize drugs will have implications for drug control in the United States as well as in nations around the world. The following research will look at both sides of the debate, with a focus on the pros and cons of drug legalization and the pros and cons of not legalizing drugs.